Hello Beauty Marks and Happy February! Today we have a special gift for all our readers and just in time for Valentine’s Day! A couple weeks ago Diane was invited to lead a TeleClass for Marc David’s class. Although the course is taught to students who are studying to become therapists, the same techniques and ideas that Diane offers for dealing with difficult clients can be used in situations at home! If you are dealing with family or friends who are struggling or even if you need help in dealing with your own PERSONAL struggles please listen to this teleclass that we are sharing with you this week!
What You’ll Learn:
1. How to “take your seat”. Grounding with family members or friends in distress or struggle.
2. Ways to foster an environment of positivity amongst the struggle that is taking place.
3. What your “Shenpa” is and how to get unhooked from it using “The Four R’s” developed by Pema Chodron.
4. 11 take away slogans that you can use in your everyday life. Take the one you need most in this moment and meditate on it!
5. And finally, how to investigate your own boundaries & limitations while always seeking more knowledge.
Enjoy the class by clicking this link: http://db.tt/3qXHhIbl
Take Action Steps:
- After listening to the teleclass share it with someone!
- Pick a slogan that resonates with you and write it down so that you can see it daily.
- Read the article “How We Get Hooked and How We Get Unhooked” by Pema Chodron and delve into what your Shempa is and how to unhook yourself! http://www.
shambhalasun.com/index.php? option=content&task=view&id= 1610&Itemid=0&limit=1& limitstart=0
- Practice Taking Your Seat…alone and in the presence of others.